Chillin It's Raining Cows Chillin It's Raining Cows

Good job!

Only thing I could say would be to maybe add some more sound effects, or perhaps a few more frames in the animations because it gets kind of dull after a few minutes.

my score was 204, but I really dont feel like going back and playing it again. Perhaps if there were more levels, or some different quirks to keep the game interesting and replayable.

Good job, and keep up the work!

Leisure Suit Harry Leisure Suit Harry

Heh that rocked.

The best part is getting hit by the bus, hehe. I see that everyone has problems finding the beer money. Check your mail in the lobby in the back of the room, and you will get 20 bucks from your mom. Keep up the good work! Vote fifen

Hannibal Presents... Hannibal Presents...

Good job.

Only problem is that the heads go a bit fast.. and if you try and click to keep up, then multiple hammers appear on the screen.. Other than a few bugs, this game is quite good. Keep up the good work!

Star Corps :Final Edition Star Corps :Final Edition

Staa--oolen

mitchell dempsey and jason anderson? Wow.. you have two names, check it out. Looks like you need to stop stealing other peoples stuff and learn how to make flash yourself. And yes I saw the ones you actually did make, and they blow ass. Way to make my 84 year old dead grandma look good. Criminey..

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter